Introduction to .NET MCTS Certificate
(Let someone contact you)
Duration: 39 Hours
The course consists of three parts: ADO.NET, Web application development and Distributed application development on Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012 and .Net Framework 4.0, .Net Framework 4.5.
Latest technologies included:
· ASP.NET MVC
· ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET Data Services
· Visual Studio Tool for Office
· Windows Communication Foundation
This course helps you prepare for Exams:
· Connect to databases and read data.
· Query and update databases by using commands.
· Perform transactional operations.
· Perform disconnected operations programmatically.
· Perform XML operations on disconnected data.
· Read and write XML data.
· Handle large objects.
· Enhance database performance.
· Query XML by using XPath.
· LINQ To SQL
Web Application Development
· Create a Web application and Program a Web application.
· Use master pages to establish a common layout for a Web application.
· Manage state data for a Web application.
· Access and display data in a Web application.
· Control access to a Web application.
· Deploy a Web application.
· Build dynamic Web applications.
· Create controls for Web applications.
· Optimize Web applications.
· Build customizable Web applications.
· Build Web Part pages and Web Parts.
Distributed Application Development
· Build and use a Web service.
· SOAP Formatting, Customer Headers and Extension
· Call Web methods asynchronously.
· Build remote client and server applications.
· Create and serialize remoteable types.
· Call remote methods asynchronously.
· Serviced Component (COM)
· Serviced Component Management
· Send and receive messages by using Microsoft Message Queuing(MSMQ).
· Manage the lifetime of remote objects.
· Remote Event
· Windows Communication Foundation(WCF)
· Visual Studio Tool for Office (VSTO)
MS001: C# and Microsoft .NET Framework Foundation
MS002: MCTS Certification & Practices
MS003: CMS-REAL Project
.Net Framework is one of the most popular programming platforms in North America. It has been broadly used in various sectors such as government, banking, retail, utility and professional services etc. Many fortune 500 companies have adopted it to build mission critical applications.
.Net Best Practices courses help you to gain the latest technical on.Net Framework and build real-world job skills. The topics are thoroughly selected by experienced .Net professionals based on real-world project scenarios. The course format is to maximize the training result for students at different levels. Each course includes instructor-led classes, code demo and hands-on labs.
The topics covered are also targeted to help you get Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), which provides a simpler and more targeted framework to showcase your technical skills in addition to the skills that are required for specific developer job roles with industry recognition of their Microsoft .NET development skills and experience.
Who Should Attend
· People who want to become professional developers.
· College or University students who want to gain real-world skills in .Net Framework area.
· Developers with previous versions of .Net Framework experience who want to upgrade to latest technologies.
· QA who need to test .Net Applications.
· Developers/architects/ IT Pros in other technology areas who want to extend skills in Microsoft solution area.
Core objectives: Best Practices and Project Experience
· Key technologies in real-world projects and topics covered in certification exams
· Assignments based on real world scenario to convert newly learnt knowledge to experience.
· Hands-on labs with step by step instructions and in-depth explanation to enhance student’s skills.
· Best practices, real world situation and project process introduced in classes.
· Implement project in enterprise environment.
Victor Guo is an experienced technical architect and consultant with a proven track record of designing, building and deploying successful high profile distributed hardware and software solutions on various Microsoft technologies in various industry sectors. Victor has more than 15 years IT experience and started .Net development when it’s in Beta back to 2001.
Victor's technology expertise area includes .Net Application Architecture & Design, BizTalk, MOSS, Data Modeling, Windows OS infrastructure, Visualization.
(Let someone contact you)