Cloud Computing is coming, rapidly and strong. It’s in banking, government, start-ups, small business and everywhere. AWS is one of the leading cloud computing providers.
· Gain hands-on experience to create a solution to build using architecture best practices.
· Gain hands-on with AWS Core Services: EC2, S3,ELB,EFS, RDS, NoSQL, S3,IAM, VPC.
· Knowledge of application architecture, networking, security, reliability and scalability concepts
· Gain understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
· Gain understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
1. Designing highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, scalable systems
· Best practices for AWS architecture
· Hybrid IT architectures (e.g., Direct Connect, Storage Gateway, VPC, Directory Services)
· Elasticity and scalability (e.g., Auto Scaling, SQS, ELB, CloudFront)
· Identify the appropriate techniques and methods using Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and AWS
Identity and Access Management (IAM) to code and implement a cloud solution.
• Relational Databases on AWS
• NoSQL Database on AWS
3. Data Security
• Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
• Ingress vs. egress filtering, and which AWS services and features fit
• “Core” Amazon EC2 and S3 security feature sets
• Encryption solutions (e.g., key services)
• Complex access controls (building sophisticated security groups, ACLs, etc.)
· 40 hours, lectures and lots of on hands on labs
What are the requirements?
· You will need to set up an free AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
· Your own domain name (optional, but recommended)
· A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
What is the target audience?
· AWS Absolute Beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
· University students interested in get into Cloud computing field
· Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS
· System Admin and DBA interested in expanding skills to AWS
· Existing Solutions Architects
· People interested in leveraging AWS for Big Data, IoT or Machine Learning solutions.